10 THINGS YOU CAN DO FOR YOUR HEALTH by Davidicus Wong
- Be active. Make physical activity part of each day.
- Get a good night’s sleep.
- Eat a variety of fruits and vegetables.
- Avoid saturated and trans fats in butter, hard margarine, lard and shortening.
- Limit salt and alcohol.
- If you smoke, stop.
- Let every strong emotion be your meditation gong, reminding you to ask, “What am I feeling, thinking, saying and doing?”
- Choose your thoughts. Abandon thoughts that foster negative feelings and behaviour.
- Actively manage stress. Accept what you cannot change; take responsibility for what you can.
- Be kind to others and yourself.